If you want to reset your keyless entry keypad from the original factory setting then you will find there are just a few straightforward steps! The SecuriCode keyless entry keypad is located on the driver’s door and it allows you to enter a code in order to unlock your vehicle.
Before you even begin you should read the locks and security information which is located in your owner’s manual. You will also need to find the original five digit security code which is printed on the owner’s wallet card in the glove compartment.
1. The first step to programming your keyless entry keypad is to enter the factory set code, which again is located on the owner’s wallet card.
2. Now within five seconds of entering the factory code you should press the 1-2 button on the keypad.
3. It is now time for you to enter the five digit code that you would like to use. Each number must be entered within five seconds of the previous one!
4. If your Ford is equipped with the memory recall feature then press the 1-2 button to store Driver 1 settings and 3-4 to store Driver 2 settings.
5. The doors should lock then unlock, this will confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed.
Now your door will be programmed to the key code you want which will make it easier to remember!