At Preston Automotive Group, we know that career seeks have endless options when it comes to employment opportunities. We believe that our associates are our number one asset. Without the right people on our tea, our mission of providing a superior consumer experience simply can’t happen That’s why we strive on a daily basis to provide our associates with the best place to work within the geographical areas we serve.
Our Mission Statement embodies the 2 most crucial elements of our success: Providing a superior workplace for our associates and a superior consumer experience for our guests. At the Preston Automotive Group, you’ll find that our management team, as well as our front-line associates, take this very seriously.
The Preston Automotive Group makes every effort to provide our employees with a benefits programs that is as fair and comprehensive as possible. We are proud to offer:
– Medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for associates and their family members.
– Life insurance for associates and their family members
– Disability, accident, and other supplemental insurance policies available to associates and their families
– Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
– Significant purchase discounts for all of the services we provide: new and used vehicle purchases, service and parts department, as well as in our body shops. This special pricing is available to you and your immediate family members
– 401K retirement plan
– Company sponsored events throughout the year
– Training paths to help you succeed in your desired position
In order to create remarkable and socially engaging consumer experiences, our entire organization is aligned to a single set of core values. We all work toward these core values to create the strongest foundation for our continual growth and evolution. Our values are shared by everyone in the company and govern our behavior, influence our decisions, shape our culture, and define our character. They are the pillars that hold ONEPAG together.
We created these six core values to more clearly define what exactly the ONEPAG culture is. They are reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. When searching for potential associates, we’re looking for people who both understand the need for these core values and are willing to embrace them.